The Stochastic and Physical Monitoring Systems (SPMS) has been an annual international conference since 2010 with the aim to bring together students and researchers with areas of interest related to the following topics:
- Traffic and pedestrian modeling, microscopic structure of vehicular streams.
- Elasticity and classification in material defectoscopy;
- Small area estimation and Generalized mixed linear model;
- Data analysis in particle and experimental physics.
- Stochastic models, Bayesian analysis, competitive games.
The meeting is organized by the Group of Applied Mathematics and Stochastics (GAMS), Department of Mathematics, Czech Technical University in Prague.
The SPMS 2022 conference will be held at Hotel SportLife, Rumburk, Czech Republic from 23th to 27th of June, 2022.